In the top right of this one, for the parents of Antonio Caetano de
Azevedo, I see the pai incognito, but can anyone make out a last name for
his mother? Maria ... ??

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-C-1822-1849/SJR-CH-RIBEIRASECA-C-1822-1849_item1/P126.html

This document also confirms for me Barbara Emilia da Silveira's parents -
Antonio Machado Viera and Inacia Rosa Silveira ...

Anything else interesting that you guys can make out?

The marriage index is going to give me SO MUCH to go on. Thank you again,
researchers.

- Eric