Margaret and Julio,
Thank you for your additions to the information that I had.  I was missing
the other two children from the first marriage.

I haven't gone over this completely, but I have a couple of questions.

*6. Manuel Pacheco De Resendes [16978]* 3 (*Manuel Pacheco de1*) nasceu em
1740 em Maia, Ribeira Grande.

Manuel casou com *Catarina De Medeiros Melo* [16996] 3 [MRIN: 9338], filha
de *António de Medeiros Matos* [85893] 9 e *Francisca De Resendes Bulhões*
 [85898],10 a 25 Jun 1759 em Maia, Ribeira Grande. Catarina nasceu a 30 Abr
1740 em Maia, Ribeira Grande.

I have different name forms for Catharina Medeiros e Mello's parents.  I
have Antonio de Medeiros and Dona Francisca de Resendes.  I don't have
Matos associated with Antonio or Bulhoes associated with Francisca.

Then for my ancestors, I have different name forms as well:

20 M    vi. *António Pacheco De Resendes [54341]* .

António casou com *Ana De Jesus Cordeiro* [53003] [MRIN: 26913], filha de
*António
José de Medeiros* [54342] 17 e *Francisca De Sousa* [55150],17 a 28 Fev
1796 em Maia, Ribeira Grande.

I have Anna Pacheco de Medeiros with father Antonio Medeiros Cordeiro

Then one more, Genoveva Pacheco Rezendes and Victorino Leite (you have
slightly different name forms), the husband of daughter, Rosa...

 27 F    i. *Rosa De Medeiros [37166]* .7

Rosa casou com *Manuel Pacheco Ramalho* [37017] 7 [MRIN: 19444], filho de
*Custódio
De Sousa Ramalho* [36894] 7 e *Ana Do Rosário Pacheco* [36597],7 a 22 Mar
1809 em Maia, Ribeira Grande. Manuel nasceu a 22 Jan 1791 em Porto Formoso.

I have his name as Manoel Pacheco.  I didn't have the Ramalho associated
with this family, but I didn't have Manoel's parents.  This will make
another researcher I'm working with happy as we've been trying to see if
his Ramalho's fit into my Maia tree anywhere.

Thanks again for everyone's help!

Mel