Thank you again for your help. I am slowly remember how to read these
things. I expected to be much better at this point as I do read and speak
some Portuguese now lol. I lived in Lisbon for over 6 months. All my cheat
sheets you gave me years ago when I lived in Los Angeles are packed away in
storage. I hope to get all my research out soon.

These are my first twins records so now it all makes sense. Forão is Force,
Forcing. I admit I looked it up lol

I would love to with all of you sometime in the future. There is so much to
learn and teach each other. while I may not have been working on my
Portuguese tree, I was working on my Adopted fathers family for him and
have learn a lot about research and finding people. Now I am applying that
as well as re learning the Portuguese way lol.
You and the group have sure done a lot of work over the years and it makes
it so much easier to learn and find what we are looking for. Thank you.

Julzz