Joseph, are these your ancestors?

*Ancestors of Alexandrina*

*Generation No. 1*

        *1.*  *Alexandrina,* born 13 Jan 1880 in Santa Ana, Vale das
Furnas.  She was the daughter of *2. Manuel de Medeiros or Carreiro* and *3.
Augusta Candida*.

*Generation No. 2*

        *2.*  *Manuel de Medeiros or Carreiro,* born Abt. 1850 in Santa
Ana, Vale das Furnas.  He was the son of *4. Jose de Medeiros Carreiro or
Resendes* and *5. Maria Teresa*.  He married *3. Augusta Candida* 20 Nov
1872 in Santa Ana, Vale das Furnas.

        *3.*  *Augusta Candida,* born Abt. 1845 in Santa Ana, Vale das
Furnas.  She was the daughter of *6. Joao Tavares de Oliveira* and *7.
Ursula Candida*.

Child of Manuel Medeiros or Carreiro and Augusta is:

        1                 i.    Alexandrina, born 13 Jan 1880 in Santa Ana,
Vale das Furnas.

*Generation No. 3*

        *4.*  *Jose de Medeiros Carreiro or Resendes,* born in Santa Ana,
Vale das Furnas.  He was the son of Francisco de Medeiros and Ana de
Jesus.  He married *5. Maria Teresa* 15 Dec 1845 in Santa Ana, Vale das
Furnas.

        *5.*  *Maria Teresa,* born in Santa Ana, Vale das Furnas.  She was
the daughter of Joao Jose and Teresa Maria.

Children of Jose Medeiros Carreiro or Resendes and Maria are:

        2                 i.    Manuel de Medeiros or Carreiro, born Abt.
1850 in Santa Ana, Vale das Furnas; married Augusta Candida 20 Nov 1872 in
Santa Ana, Vale das Furnas.

                         ii.    Antonio Carreiro, born Abt. 1852 in Santa
Ana, Vale das Furnas; married Maria de Jesus 30 Sep 1878 in Santa Ana, Vale
das Furnas; born Abt. 1851 in Santa Ana, Vale das Furnas.

        *6.*  *Joao Tavares de Oliveira,* born in Santa Ana, Vale das
Furnas.  He was the son of Antonio Tavares de Oliveira and Maria de Jesus
or Maria Francisca.  He married *7. Ursula Candida* 22 Apr 1827 in Ponta
Garca- NS da Piedade.

        *7.*  *Ursula Candida,* born 08 May 1805 in Ponta Garca- NS da
Piedade.  She was the daughter of Antonio de Melo and Constancia Rosa de
Jesus.

Child of Joao Tavares de Oliveira and Ursula is:

        3                 i.    Augusta Candida, born Abt. 1845 in Santa
Ana, Vale das Furnas; married Manuel de Medeiros or Carreiro 20 Nov 1872 in
Santa Ana, Vale das Furnas.

 JR