My cousin contacted me yesterday, asking if I knew away for her to learn to
speak Portuguese (Azores version). She found a "Portuguese for Dummies" , but
it is the Brazilian Portuguese. Her parents never taught their children the
language, just like my Mom. I've learned to read a lot of words from doing
research but I can't speak it. She asked me to check and. See if anyone I knew
could tell us how she could learn the language other than going to live in the
Azores. She doesn't know of anyone in her area that speaks the language. I
thought I'd ask this very helpful group for any suggestions? Thanks so much!
Sherry