"I don't know that the FTDNA site is iPad friendly."

It's a little bit more friendly than it was... For a while there was little
to no indication that anything was happening "in the background" after
you'd click on something. Like the little spinner icons or others you might
see on your computer, depending what system you use. Now at least it
sometimes says, "loading. And it's really hard to look at the trees (for
me) on my iPad.

And don't get me started on how the tree section reacts to the mouse I use
with my Mac computer!

But we persist, don't we...since we want that information!

Mary