Mike,  I Just checked the FTDNA site and it is working slow perhaps they are
doing maintenance or it is busy. I was able to get to your uncle’s  page after
a few tries.  Keep trying and you should get through.

Rick

Family Tree DNA Co-Administrator
Azores DNA Project

Azores DNA Project Co-Administrators