HELP NEEDED! I have finally received some close DNA matches!!!! Two first
cousins to each other, 1 sharing 122 cmgs and the other 81 cmgs.  This
combined with a host of other matches is finally leading to something.  So,
I am looking for:

Sons of John Morgado & Helena Miranda:
1) John Paul Morgado b. abt 1952
2) Raymond Morgado b. abt 1957

Sons of James Camara & Dorothy Miranda:
1) David Camara b. abt 1957
2) William L. Camara b. abt 1960

Children of Gilbert Miranda and Deolinda dos Reis:
1) Robert Miranda b. abt 1955 - lived in Swansea, MA
wife: Cheryl DeMarco
2) Kathleen Miranda Barber b. abt 1955
3) Paul Miranda b. abt 1957

These new matches point to my father's family, and could be the key to
solving this 30+ year search I have been on. The people above are cousins
to the dna matches, and likely 1st or 2nd cousins to my father. If you know
any of these folks, I would be looking for an introduction. I am looking to
see if they would be willing to help fill in the family tree and take the
Ancestry DNA test at my expense.

Please email me at lauraann0...@gmail.com or private message me with any
information! Thanks so much.... keep your fingers crossed.... I am finally
getting close!