From: Rosemarie Capodicci
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 6:06 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Ordering Family Finder

Just FYI, I also had a coupon worth $20 off ANY order, so it said. When I went
to apply it to my order of the FF test,  it said that this coupon requires a
HIGHER priced order for it to work. So..., I didn't get the $20 off of the FF
kit but that's OK because I did get it for $49 plus the lesser P&H.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily