(Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, IslandRoutes)

Family Tree DNA (FTDNA) had reduced its shipping through Friday, December
15th. I *think* it's $9.95 USD instead of the regular $12.95. U.S.
residents have the return postage paid.

I'm well stocked this week on $10 off Family Finder coupons too. Please, it
you are thinking about it, now may be a good time ($59 sale price (instead
of $89) - $10 off). If you wait until the last week of the sale, I may not
be able to help you find the coupon you need.
Thanks, Cheri Mello, Family Tree DNA Admin (volunteer)