From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Rosemarie Capodicci
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 10:41 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Furnas, Sao Miguel-Baptismal record help-Luis

Hi Joseph, good to hear from you and that you are still working on your lines!
It looks like Gethrudes to me also. It really is hard to read and maybe someone
who researches that village can help. You may have to look for the
grandparent's having children to verify (and their marriage!). Good luck and
Happy New Year!

Rosemarie

 <mailto:rcap...@gmail.com> rcap...@gmail.com

Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,

Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 6:57 AM, Joseph Mendonca <jemendonca...@gmail.com>