My parents are coming back today from their 2 week vacation on Sao Miguel. I
know the flight there was fine with Azores Airlines and the stewardesses were
very helpful with them. Seems there was a half hour delay going and we'll see
how coming back will be. Really bad weather right now in Canada which may
understandably be cause for another delay.