Can anyone please tell me anything about my 2nd great grandfather,  He was
a farmer and married a lady called Antonia, who we don't know of her last
name.
I don't know what parish they came from, only it was Sao Miguel.
My great grandfather's name was Francisco Batila De Araujo or De Araugo. He
was born in 1832.
Francisco ran away to sea  when he was 16 years old and ended up on the
gold fields as a miner in Bendigo Victoria Australia.
I know of all the children Francisco had and the rest of the family.
I'm hopeful that someone will know of him or the name De Araujo and what
part of Sao Miguel they came from.