The Azores records are not at the Torre do Tombo. That is for mainland
Portugal only. The Azores and Madeira have separate record collections,
done by their respective governments.

The Azorean records are at Centro dos Conhecimento dos Azores (CCA). You
can access them at Tombo.pt (and many other Portuguese records as well).

1) Go to Tombo.pt
2) Scroll down the left column to Açores. Click it.
3) Pick Sao Miguel
4) Pick Ponta Delgada
5) Pick Capelas

If you can't find them in Capelas, check the Ponta Delgada (Sao Jose)
church. Your record states he is from the Sao Jose church in Ponta Delgada,
not Capelas.

Happy Hunting! Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada