From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Isabella Baltar
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 1:23 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Location in Brazil

Rick,

The Freguesia do Senhor Bom Jesus do Riberão de Sant'Anna mentioned on the
marriage record is probably one of the parishes from the Resende municipality,
located in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, not in the city of Rio de
Janeiro. We do have a Freguesia de Santa Anna in the city of Rio de Janeiro,
but I do not think it is the one mentioned on the record. You will find more
about about the Resendes region here:

http://paraibanova.blogspot.com/2014/09/a-freguesia-de-nosso-senhor-bom-jesus.html

If you scroll down, the blog author mention several record books and one of
them, number 70, is for Freguesia do Senhor Bom JEsus do Riberão de Sant'Anna.

Isabella Baltar

myportuguesegen.blogspot.com

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 1:06:03 PM UTC-8, Richard Francis Pimentel