Hi Gordon,

I’m wondering where you are reading that your grandfather was a founding member
etc? I don’t know the answer but the city of Fremont was formed in late 1950s
from most of the towns that were Washington Township so I doubt that FM stood
for that if what you are reading refers to a time before 1960.
My father lived in Centerville which eventually became part of Fremont and had
a policy from SES. I know I had to contact the organization located in San Jose
in order to collect on the policy when he died.

Doesn’t answer your question, but I wouldn’t guess that it stands for Fremont.
Maybe Fraternal Men’s? Even tho I have never seen that tagged on?

Susan Vargas Murphy

Sent from my iPhone