Jacki, I tried replying to your post earlier, but the reply hasn't shown up on
my device.

The record says on Dec 3, 1781 in the Ermida of Nossa Senhora dos Anjos, Thome
de Medeiros, legitimate son of Manuel Fernandes & Sebastianna da Rocha (both
deceased) weds Felicia Rosa, legitimate daughter of Antonio do Rego and his
wife, Maria Francisca. (Both are natives of this parish)

I found Manuel Fernandes marrying Sebastianna de Oliveira da Rocha in Canto's
index for Faja de Baixo. The date year is too hard for me to make out because
those pages have hard to read months without years.

Manuel Fernandes is the son of Manuel Fernandes and Suzana Luis.
Sebastianna de Oliveira da Rocha is the daughter of Pedro da Rocha and Maria de
Oliveira.

(Please double check the record to confirm)

Look in marriages around 1705.

Sent from my iPad