Of course, Santa Luzia is the church in the village of Feteiras, part of
the concelho of Ponta Delgada.

Jose Francisco da Ponte cc Claudina Rosa, April 27- 1835, St Luzia de
Feteiras
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-FETEIRAS-C-1785-1835/SMG-PD-FETEIRAS-C-1785-1835_item1/P197.html

JR