Exactly what do you need help with?

The groom is the son of Francisco da Costa and Jacinta Miranda.
The bride is the daughter of Manuel da Costa Rego and Miranda (??) de Jesus.

The grandparents aren't typically listed but this priest lists it. Not to
sure what you want help with or how much to translate since you aren't
entirely sure this is your couple.
Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada