For those that don't know....

João Ventura, archivist, from Terceira, is in California. He is the one
that was responsible for getting all the records scanned for the CCA web
site. He is offering a series of classes on the Catholic baptisms,
marriages, and deaths, which are written in Portuguese. He's posted about
it here a couple of months ago. I believe the classes are Tuesday,
Wednesday, and Thursday. Maybe someone else has his flyer or can post the
details here.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada