 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Looking for documentation of g.grandfather
Antonio Goncalves Born 1877
 To: "azores" <azores@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 2:50 PM

 The obit says
 Council 78 S.P.R.S.I......are these records available
 somewhere, Celeste????
 "E"
 On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at
 12:49 PM, luiznoia . <noblankt...@gmail.com>
 wrote:
 The obit for Antonio Gonsalves is not in the
 1936  Oakland Tribune . I have found that more Portuguese
 placed obits in the Oakland Post during the 1920s and
 30s.
 This can be found at
 the Oakland Main library on microfilm.
 Eric Edgar