Liz, since this a personal question on one of your kits, and no one except
you and FTDNA staff and admins can see it, you should either email one of
the admins (with the kit number and name) or contact FTDNA. I will be home
after 7 pm PDT and can help you then.

Note 1: If I figure out a match that connects to you or one of your kits,
then I go into your kit and connect it from your end too.

Note 2: The current FTDNA trees can't handle endogamy.
Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada