Sean, I just tried the link again and it didn't work either! I went to my
bookmarkes and clicked on it and it opened. So, I copied and pasted it once
again so here goes:
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FAMILIAS-FAIALENSES/FAMILIAS-FAIALENSES_item1/index.html.
Let's try it again!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily