Yes, indeed.
    My family, as I recognize, from my great grand father, Antonio Carvalho
Noia. He died before I was born. I remember my great grand mother. I met her in
about 1962/3. She died a short time later & her son, Antonio Jr. died a short
time later. My great grand father is # 9 was one of thirteen children according
to the fabulous list you provide. Noia name is first mentioned, I believe, in
the 2nd or 3rd generation? Who carried the Noia name in the De Fraga beginnings?
   I still don’t know how the Noia name came about.    cliff