Hi Priscilla,

You can transfer your AncestryDNA to Family Tree DNA (FTDNA). The Azores
DNA Project is on FTDNA. The transfer and all your matches are free. The
ethnicity estimates and other tools are $19 USD.

I don't know which company you used for your great-grandmother's sister. If
it is a company that uses saliva, it may be hard for her to make enough.
The swab test (FTDNA and My Heritage uses) is much easier. It's a big Q-tip
inside of the cheek!

There's a cluster of matches from Vila Franca do Campo starting to form in
the Azores DNA Project over on FTDNA.

Cheri Mello, Family Tree DNA Admin (volunteer), Azores DNA Project