Thanks CHERI.  I thought maybe it was “junior” in Portuguese because another
website had that but I don’t think they used “junior” or Senior back then and
in the Azores .

It’s Not pereira either I don’t think.

POLICA- does that stand for something?  (Police?)  Maybe I just forget about it
- LOL

...Unless someone else  on List can shed more light .

Sent from my iPhone