Paul,

Well since you know that neither census gave her immigration year, you can
use the needle in the haystack approach and look at all 70 freguesias on
Sao Miguel for an Anna born around her birth year to those parents. You can
use the maps on the Azores Genweb, or just search council by council
(there's 6) and every freguesia (there's about 70). Use Tombo.pt/en and
navigate to the Azores, then Sao Miguel. Good luck, Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada