The only parish named Almagreira (as far as I am aware) is on Santa Maria
island and not Pico.

Your ancestors seem to be from Pico.  Although no parish called Almagreira
exists on Pico, there is a place in the parish of Lajes do Pico called
Almagreira.   You can see Almagreira listed here as part of Lajes do Pico

*https://worldpostalcode.com/portugal/azores/lajes-do-pico/*
<https://worldpostalcode.com/portugal/azores/lajes-do-pico/>

Records from that Almagreira will be included in Lajes do Pico records.

There is no strong match for the baptism I submitted for Manuel so I can’t
say that is the Manuel that married Laureanna.  The match to the Laureana
baptism I sent is much stronger and likely is your great grandmother.  Her
parents names match closely (Manuel Francisco da Rosa = Manuel Rose; and
Maria Luisa, daughter of Jose de Brum =  Maria de Brum) and the date of
birth you provide (6 Aug 1888) is an exact match to the baptism I provided.

I hope this gets you started.  You might try scanning the Horta passaportes
to find them leaving the Azores.  You can access them, as well as church
records through *https://tombo.pt/* <https://tombo.pt/>.

Good luck,

Bill