Elaine,

I have had this book for a very long time and it is well worn and I did
order it from APGHS years ago.  I believe these same records on now on
FindAGrave.  The book does not list those who did not have a grave marker
like my siblings so I went to the cemetery office (not at the cemetery
anymore) and they looked up the names for me and gave me the marker numbers
and that is how we found them.  I visited this cemetery on my trip from CA
to MA last month to put flowers on the graves of my family members.

"E"