Thanks Cheri  I’ll see what I can get.

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Saturday, 21 July 2018 12:36 AM
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Jose Pinto de Sousa - looking for date of birth
and any other information

Joy,

If you have the baptism document, the date of birth is in there, so your
translator will provide you that with the translation. Depending on the time
period, there might be a margin note with the date of death. If not, you'll
have to search for it. Good luck, Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 1:05 AM, Peter O'Shea