If I contribute to that site, I always attach the record, but yes, a lot of the
information is wrong or they have the same children twice with two different
dates, etc.   But it may give you some hints to verify on your own.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Rosemarie Capodicci
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 3:09 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Family Search data base

You are right, Cheri, no documentation is required and that is the big problem.
People just put stuff in and if there is a 'clue' about another name to add,
they just do it without verifying. Just be careful what you add to your tree,
Doreen!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily