Hi Cheri
It appears legacyfamilytree.com not compatible with apple. So have you had
any experience with www.branchesgenealogy.com? I am considering this, but
would rootsmagic.com be a better option? I am researching from Australia as
my Azorean ancestor ended up here via a couple of Pacific Ocean shipwrecks.
Really enjoying the group.
Thanks for all the great information.
Pam
(Flores/Corvo)