Good morning, I need help reading the relationship of the godparents of
Francisco, son of Jose Borges Franco and Maria da Luz. I know that the
godfather is the paternal grandfather Salvador Borges Franco but the godmother
is not the wife I have listed for Salvador. I have Salvador married to Antonia
Joaquina. The Beatris da Luz listed as godmother is a new name. I wonder if she
is a maternal aunt instead of the wife Salvador. I do not have the parents for
Maria da Luz, mother of the baby, Francisco. Jose had children with two women.
I have not been able to find the marriage record of Jose and Maria da Luz. His
other wife is Isabel Maria do Espirito Santo. Thank you for you help.
You will find Francisco’s baptism record on the left side.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-B-1842-1852/TER-AH-ALTARES-B-1842-1852_item1/P199.html
Sent from Mail for Windows 10