Michael G,

Your cousin Evan needs to transfer his DNA over to FTDNA. He gets all his
matches for free. If he wants the additional tools, it's $19 USD.

Then the rest of you need to DNA test. Family Tree DNA (FTDNA) is having a
sale this month. You want Family Finder. It's on sale for $59 USD (+$12.95
S&H - includes the return postage back if you are a U.S. resident, so all
you have to do is drop it off at your post office).

You have half your parents' DNA, 25% of your grandparennts, and 12.5% of
your greats. You and your cousins don't have the same 12.5%. You have an
overlapping portion. You want as many cousins as you can find who are
descendants from Maria's husband #1 and #2 to test. It will eventually come
into focus and you will figure out the people who you don't match in common
as the family of husband 1.

If your parents or their siblings are alive, test them first. They have 25%
of Maria and her husbands in them.

Order here: https://goo.gl/vTndP3

Cheri Mello, Family Tree DNA Admin (volunteer), Azores DNA Project

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada