Suzanne C,

Since I don't know if you are a 20 year old with grandparents who were born
in the 1930s or if you are an 80 year old with grandparents born in the
late 1800s, it's kinda hard to tell you what to do.

You can look at the researchers for hire on the Azores GenWeb here:
https://goo.gl/nDfVUx
Include the names of the ancestors, their birthdates (or approximate), and
their birth locations. If you don't have the birth location, most of the
researchers won't be able to help you.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada