(Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and Islandroutes lists).

The Summer DNA Sale at Family Tree DNA (FTDNA) is in its final week (it
will end on Friday, August 31st).

FTDNA has offered an additional $5 off of the Family Finder test. So now
it's $54 (retail is $79 USD). Use this code: FFSS18EB12E5EAD1

If you are a new customer or are ordering for a relative who has never,
ever DNA tested with FTDNA before (it's a giant foam Q-tip - much easier
than saliva), order through one of the group projects here:

Azores: https://goo.gl/vTndP3

Madeira: https://goo.gl/bdPp9a

Cape Verde: https://goo.gl/xnatZn

Or if you tested with another company and want to fish for more cousins in
other ponds, use the above links (you can transfer to MyHeritage for free
from the FTDNA platform - an extra bonus)!

If you are an existing customer, log into your DNA page and click the words
"Add Ons and Upgrades" towards the upper right corner:

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE do NOT wait until the last minute to order. I (Cheri)
won't be able to help you on August 31st. So pick another day please if you
want my help.

Next major sale for FTDNA will be their year end holiday sale in December
(sometimes they start it in November...sometimes as early as American
Thanksgiving - the last week of November - and sometimes even earlier -
American Veterans' Day - around Nov. 11). The Administrator Conference is
NOT around Nov. 11th this year so my guess is that it will have a later
start date (they like to announce the sale at that conference).

Sincerely, Cheri Mello, Rick Pimentel, Luis Beal, Family Tree DNA
Administrators (volunteers)