Bill,

Forgot to mention that I know Maria Jose Azevedo da Silveira. She is my 7th
cousin being that her 5th great grandmother Ana de Oliveira and my 5th
great grandfather Paschoal de Sousa Amarante were siblings. Maria and I
have corresponded with each other and exchange information and ideas for
years.  She has been an absolute goldmine of information. She is brilliant!
Regards Tony