Notes: No. 1 Married with Eugenia Soares? Souza? Nunes? something, n.(natural/native) of Porto da Ribeirnha of this council (so I think it means she's from Ribeirinha) on 14 July 1919, record no. 154 ... the next 3 lines I'm not getting. I think it says having this marriage dissolved by the death of something. May say "marido." On the 30 March 1937. Death no. 150 of 137. It's saying Eugenia died though.
Then: Died in Ribeirinha of this council today record no 464 on the 27 Dec 1971. That's Antonio's death. Cheri Mello Listowner, Azores-Gen Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 6:23 PM 'Bob's AOL Accounts' via Azores Genealogy < [email protected]> wrote: > Hi I am looking for some help with the information in the margin for > Antonio Pacheco Ferreira, the year is 1894, and I have the rest, just the > information in the margin, it is #7 > > > > > http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-RIBEIRINHA-B-1890-1899/TER-AH-RIBEIRINHA-B-1890-1899_item1/P185.html > > > > > > > > Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for > Windows 10 > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Azores Genealogy" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

