From: Cheri Mello
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:17 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help reading Bride's father's name

I think it's an abbreviation for Vieira. V.ra. I had to look around for some
other Vs to compare. They aren't all formed the same which doesn't help.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:31 AM <doreencaet...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning. I need help reading the bride’s father’s name. The record is for
Manuel  Coelho Berbereia and Rosa Joaquina. I can see that her mother’s name is
Joaquina de Jesus and the father’s name is Joao ? Cardoso. One of the witness
also has the same name but I can not read it either. The witness signed at the
bottom of the page too but again I do not recognize that name. The records is
on the left side of the page.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1843-1860/TER-AH-ALTARES-C-1843-1860_item1/P100.html
Thanks, Doreen Caetano

Sent from Mail for Windows 10