Paul M said:
<< i have the marriage certificate from the church>>

You mean that half-page thing that says he married her by the priest and
the witnesses were? That's just a summary of what was in the book. It's
near the time period that they asked for the island, but they don't put
that on that little half page certificate. If you are in MA, go to Santo
Cristo in Fall River and ask to see the book. Take a picture with your
camera. Give them a donation too so they keep allowing other genealogists
access.

If the island or freguesia isn't stated, you'll need to turn to DNA and
you'll need to test multiple people from your KNOWN lines. Once you have
them figured out, what remains will be your Anna's line and it may become
much easier to figure out. She's not in the right time period to be Anna
Cabral. She left and probably came to America as Anna de Jesus, Anna do
Espirito Santo, Anna Some-Religious-Name. And there's lots of them. You
seem to focus only on Sao Miguel island however you don't have any evidence
that she was from there. She may be from Flores and met her husband in Fall
River working in the textile mills. DNA would clearly state that she was
not Sao Miguel island because the researchers you are matching would be
working in other localities besides Sao Miguel.

There remains the needle-in-the-haystack method. You could search all 150
or so freguesias of the Azores looking for an Anna born in 1879 (hopefully
that's right, sometimes they are off a year or two) to someone who has a
Cabral in their ancestry. For me, that's a daunting task.

Good luck,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada