Need help please:  Bottom left and over to top right.  I think this is the
marriage of Joao de Medeiros and Maria Furtado on 4 Feb. 1709.  His parents
were Manuel Rodrigues de Almanca and Maria de Medeiros.  I’m having some eye
problems right now.  Need a cataract operation.  Can sks please tell me if this
is the correct document and do I have the information correct?  Anything else
of note?

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FAL-HT-PEDROMIGUEL-C-1641-1712/FAL-HT-PEDROMIGUEL-C-1641-1712_item1/P85.html

Many thanks,
Sam (Camas, WA)