I am responding to the My Heritage thread since the deadline is now Dec.
16th.

Gordon S,
Amazon DNA? Did you mean AncestryDNA? Ancestry DNA tests about half the
markers of FTDNA and My Heritage (FTDNA and My Heritage uses the same chip
of about 700,000 markers). So your match results for FTDNA and MyHeritage
would be similar (based on the company database). If you want more matches,
especially distant (3rd, 4th, 5th cousins), you need to test on FTDNA's
chip or My Heritage's chip (both are the same). Both are on sale now.

FTM (Family Tree Maker) and Legacy Family Tree are genealogy computer
programs. That's a different topic for a different thread.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada