Thank you.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: bsei2...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 11:19 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Need help reading this marriage record.

Hi Doreen,

It says "filho do outro d' mesmo nome"  (son of another of the same name), so
the groom's father was Joao Rodrigues Monteiro, deceased.

It also  says both newlyweds are parishioners and were baptized in the same
parish stated above (so Fontinhas).  I expect it is the same Maria Eugenia you
refer to above as she would have been 20 years old at the time.

Bill Seidler