They were married in Bristol, R.I. on Nov. 24, 1907 at St. Mary's Church.  I
saw the church record of the marriage when I visited St. Mary's this summer.
There was written in the entry (and the other entries of that page) that said,
"Copy sent."  I asked what that meant and the person to whom I spoke did not
know.  I thought maybe it was a copy of the marriage that had been sent to the
Diocese or back to the Azores.
I went to the diocese office and was told there were no records there of this
type.

I do have a marriage certificate signed by Asst. Pastor, Clyde J. Walsh on
March 3, 1953, (when I began the search of the marriage.)

Maria Cristo and her husband, Filippe P. Da Silva (aka, Philip Perreira Da
Silva or Felipe Pereira da Silva; Felippe Silva and/or Philip Perry) lived with
Maria Cristo's brother, Seraphine Morais (Morris), at 15 Estabrook St. Bristol,
R.I. in the 1910 census they were still at 15 Estabrook St., Bristol, RI. and
Maria Cristo's mother, Jacintha Libiana, lived there too.

In the 1920 census, they lived at the same address with Jose Perry.

In the 1930 census, they lived at 66 Blossom St., E. Providence, R.I.

Thank you for any help you can give me in finding "The elusive Maria Cristo's
birth record.

In the 1930 census, they lived at 66 Blossom St. E. Providence, RI.
Celeste Perry ccgran...@yahoo.com