Hi, Not sure what you mean by "this" group - The Google Group or the Azores
DNA Project. The Google Group is open to the public and anyone can join.
The Azores DNA Project currently requires a "Join Request." She can just
say she's your sister ("momma Goodwin") when it asks why she's joining the
Azores DNA Project. She has no real tree beyond your dad, so the admins
will need to view your tree to qualify her.

She needs to be a member of the Azores DNA Project. I can't discuss results
of non-participants. I can only do vague, general discussions. So be sure
she joins both.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada