David L,

Can you specify what parts? After the godparents, it's the usual church
language about that the baptism was read back and everyone verified it was
true and the baptism was drawn up in duplicate (one set for the church and
one for the Diocese/Vatican or wherever it goes), and the witnesses or
godparents sign.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada