From: Leonor Bertoni
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 2:58 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Sidenote: Did I get it right? Santa Maria (do
Rego)

Hi Sam,
I think you have the wrong link, it should be

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1900-1906/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1900-1906_item1/P45.html

I think the year was 1921. If you go to the next page, the note continues and
it is dated July 27, 1921 (I think that's what it is).

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 at 16:37, 'Sam (Camas, WA)' via Azores Genealogy