I’m searching for information on Francisco da Souza and Iria de Mello and their
daughter Marianna do Corpo Santo de Mello. Marianna married Joao da Costa on
May 18, 1755 in Vila Franca, Sao Miguel (Matriz).  On her marriage records it
says she is from (or baptized in?) Matriz, but I can’t find her birth record.
Her husband Joao was born in 1735, so I was loooking around that date. I also
searched for the marriage record of Francisco and Iria but no luck (in Matriz,
but without Marianna’s birth record I can’t assume the parents were married
there). If anyone has any information I would appreciate it.
Thanks Fernando