Robert,

This could be the link for your grandmother Maria

http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-LF-FAJAGRANDE-B-1861-1889/FLR-LF-FAJAGRANDE-B-1861-1889_item1/P410.html
The following is a rough translation:

On the first day of the month of January in the year 1889 in this church
parochial of Sao Jose of Faja Grande council of Lajas of the island of
Flores,  Diocese of Angra baptised an individual of the female sex who was
given the name Maria, who was born at 6 hours in the afternoon on the 29
day of December of the year 1888 the legitimate daughter of Francisco
Rodrigues Coelho, worker native of the village of Nossa Senhora da Remedias
da Fajazinha same council and diocese as this one, and of Maria Fernandes
de Coracao de Jesus, domestic, native of this village where they were
received and are parishioners living on the Rua de Assumadad of this
village, the paternal granddaughter of Jose Rodrigues Coelho and of Maria
de Freitas and maternal of Manuel de Freitas Fernandes and Policena de
Jesus.  For Godfather Joao Ignacio de Freitas, single worker and Godmother
Maria Emila de Gloria single .....

and the following link could be her brother.

http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-LF-FAJAGRANDE-B-1890-1910/FLR-LF-FAJAGRANDE-B-1890-1910_item1/P205.html

Hope this helps.  Good luck,
Roselyn
Researching Terceira, Sao Jorge, Pico