From: Ângela Loura
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 7:42 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Unusual surname help: Minhoto

Minhoto is what people from the Minho region are called.
>From what i checked i think there's no connection between the 2 men you
>mention. I found a José Candido Chaves Minhoto, son of Boaventura José de
>Chaves & dona Catharina Ignacia Soares, married to dona Joanna Carolina Da
>Câmara, daughter of João Bernardo da Câmara Coutinho & dona Maria Thereza
>Ferreira. Both him and Heitor are refered in the RR book, but in different
>lineages.

Leonor Bertoni <leonor.bert...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 6/03/2019
à(s) 00:16:
Minhoto is what men from Minho are called, women would be Minhota. Is there a
chance that he was from Minho?

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 at 19:13, 'Sam (Camas, WA)' via Azores Genealogy